www.zagg.com/register: Dear Customer, if you have purchased the Product from an offside reseller of ZAGG, you must register the product at zagg.com. You do not need to register each product at visit www.zagg.com/register page if you have purchased a product from its online portal, You can use order number for replacement of your purchased item. The purpose of Product Registration is for replacement. In this page, you can learn “How do you Register your Product at ZAGG.COM?”
Zagg.com Register the ZAGG Product Online:
Zagg Inc. is a trading company. It is US based online shopping Company which has an online website (www.zagg.com). From the online portal, you can purchase Screen protectors, Mobile accessories etc. The invisible shield is the flagship product of the company and is now sold in many countries. It started selling its product to well-known retailers such as Best Buy and Carphone Warehouse. The Company has also launched a Product, ZAGGmate dual purpose case for the Apple iPad and also serves as a wireless Bluetooth Keyboard.
At Zagg.com, you can buy screen protectors of most of the famous brands including Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola etc. It also provides users with rugged cases which assure protection of phones against shock, breakage, dust, splashes and all other such lethal factors.
The Company offers to its customers for replacement of online purchased item if the product not working well or defective item. If you have bought an item from www.zagg.com, you must register your product by logging the www.zagg.com/register. The product registration link can be accessed from the main website.
Customers can register their products online if they need to replace them (if the product has been purchased from an offside reseller). If you have purchased an item from zagg.com you do not need to register manually. You can use your order number to replace your product (if required).
How do I Register My Zagg Product Online?
Here, an easy step has been given to the customer looking for Zagg Online Product Registration Process. You can follow the steps and register your products which you have purchased off-site reseller.
- First of all, you must have a Computer or Mobile with high-speed internet connections.
- Open your web browser and type in the address bar ‘ www.zagg.com/register’ then press return key (Enter).
- If you have already an account then log in with your email id and password and go to Product Registration page.
- After login to your account, Select a category of products,
- Use the dorp-down menu to find your product.
- Now, Enter Your purchase date, Location, and quantity.
- Click “Register product’.
- Enter your Email address and then click on “Submit”.
- If you want to register more product, click on “Add Another Product’.
ZAGG.com New User or activate your account;
- Go to www.zagg.com
- Click on “Login”
- Under the heading “Login / Sign UP”
- Enter your email address and click ‘Continue’ button to get started to access your account at the zagg official portal.
How do I Claim a Warranty for My Product?
Zagg makes it simple and easy for you to make a warranty claim for your product. You may click on ‘Online Warranty toll’ and log in or to set a new account to start. Once you logged in, click on ‘Warranty Replacement’, Next click on the product that you need a warranty replacement then click ‘Request Replacement’ and follow the steps.
ZAGG Customer Card Number / Toll-free Number:
If you want to get help about your Product registration then you must have ready with your product order number, an exact description of the problem and any error message received, Serial number of your product etc.
Toll-Fee No.: 1-800-700-9244(ZAGG)
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 7 am – 7 pm Mountain.
UK/Ireland: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm GMT.
UK: 44 207 365 2400
Ireland: 35 36 163 6618
Zagg Product Registration page: www.zagg.com/register