PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center You can pay toll payments. Which you can find answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute a notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number. You can enter your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number.
The MDX Toll will help repair the following roads in South Miami area (Rick Ross from home): State Road 924 (Greige Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula ) Expressway, and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). Toll traffic, repair pit, road maintenance, to reduce open new lanes and in some cases provide flowers (thought about sunflowers) along the side of the road.
- As a guest: There is no need to register and every time there is a fee, customers will have to re-enter the payment information.
- As a registered customer: The customer needs to register with a valid email address and save payment information for quick payment. Provides account details, account activities or details and can create customer credit cards. Or check payment and can monitor disputes/appeals.
Login Guide to www.paymdxtolls.com:
- Visit the given link here on this page.
- After open the website there will be “login”.
- Click on the Login.
- A separate login your account page will appear on your computer screen.
- Now fill the required information.
- Enter “Account License Plat”
- Account Number (A number indicated on your notice (up to 12 digits)
- Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
- Notice Number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number)
MDX Tolls Notes:
- his system uses a state of the art digital imaging system. In the question that draws a picture of the license plate of the vehicle.
- You can find answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute a notice.
- The unpaid toll invoice will be sent directly to the registered owner at the address listed on his vehicle registration.
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida.
- A prepay option is available that is ideal for people who use the MDX toll system daily.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.
Any questions about the MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Online self-service is available 24/7 (during maintenance period) and Walk-ins are welcome at a brick and mortar location between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Any check can be matched: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.